Job Id OEJ0000001468
Industrial Cyber Security
in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
||IT/ Communications - Security
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for an INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST for their Ruwais Refinery.
Purpose of Job:
Monitors the Industrial Control networks for security threats or unauthorized users. Identifies compromised machines and reports on security measures taken to address threats, analyses security risks and develops response procedures. Maintains security tools, servers, firewalls and intrusion detection system. Prepares preliminary budget estimates for security hardware and software. Responsible for the daily / planned maintenance and project follow-up activities in the Plant ensuring that the Industrial Cyber Security (ICS) Policies & Procedures are implemented throughout the Plant networks. Ensures that the Company Standards and Regulations related to ICS functions are being followed.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering either in Computer Science / Network Security / Management Information Systems or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in industrial automation network systems and IT System / Network Engineering.
- Demonstrate professionalism, outstanding judgement, and superior service in a positive demeanour in the performance of all duties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships with staff and contractors with a focus on collaboration.
- MS Certifications in: Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) with strong knowledge in Industrial Control System Operating System Hardening, Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) with experience in managing Industrial Control System Windows Administration.
- Experience in hardening and securing the Industrial control HMI and Engineering systems.
- Experience in working with any industrial control system network switch – must currently be certified or in the process of certification.
- Experience in working with Industrial Control System Cyber security projects.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.