Job Id OEJ0000001493
Olefins & Alkylates Sec. Head
in Ruwais United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 22nd
||Operations (Other) - Process
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for a OLEFINS AND ALKYLATES SECTION HEAD for their Ruwais Refinery.
Purpose of Job:
Supervises all the operations of the Olefins and Alkylates (O&A) Section to produce propylene and Alkylates, routing by products to appropriate units for further processing.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Should be experienced in Olefins & Alkylates.
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of diversified experience in refinery/ gas processing operations, of which four years should have been at a senior supervisory level at an Olefins Conversion and Alkylation plant.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry
- Leadership and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written English
- Full knowledge of DCS software
- Must have good computer skills eg. MS Office, MAXIMO
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.