Job Id OEJ0000001521
in Mesaieed Industrial City Qatar
Posted on: 18th
||10 - 12 years
||Logistics / Procurement - Buyer/ Purchasing
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
||2 years + 1 year extension option
- Bachelor in Engineering (preferably Mechanical) from accredited University. 8-10 years of relevant experience in Procurement, Material / Supply Management function within oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Professional Certification in Material / Supply Management and Business Administration will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the latest purchasing policies, procedures & practice prevailing in the market.
- Experience on lining up long term supply contract / rate agreements and good knowledge of Inco-terms, Insurance, contractual terms & conditions with international / multi-national exposure. Experience on lining up long term contracts / rate agreements and good knowledge of Inco-terms, Insurance, contractual terms & conditions with international / multi-national exposure.
- Skills in negotiating, problem solving, analytical approach, strategic sourcing.
- In-depth knowledge of the products to be procured and its specification to suggest alternatives.
- Aware & experienced in International Commercial / Contractual and Logistics, Insurance terms/conditions & terminologies.
- Effective communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Familiar in working with ERP softwares like People Soft/Oracle/JD Edwards and also should be well versed with Lotus Notes mailing system and MS Office programs
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.