Job Id OEJ0000001526
in Doha Qatar
Posted on: 30th
||Minimum 10 years
||Commercial/ Financial/ Legal - Cost Control
- Chartered Accountant
Ensure accurate, timely and responsive financial service is provided to the project through:
- refining and maintaining accounting systems and methods to ensure
- accurate and timely reporting of financial data, cash flows and forecasts
- compliance with all QR policies, practices and processes
- ensuring accurate and timely preparation of budgets and forecasts for the project
- preparing and presenting cost and variance analyses
- ensuring the maintenance of a fixed asset register
- providing timely support and advice on financial, administration and risk management
- ensuring smooth and effective finance administration and reporting
- ensuring the accurate and timely payment of progress claims and invoices
- ensuring the appropriate allocation of work within own work team
- managing systems and processes to enable timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis
- planning and scheduling own work to meet required timelines and outputs
- continually seeking ways to improve the quality of financial information and reporting including appraisal of financial analysis
- assisting in conduct of regular compliance checks and audits and reporting deviations / non compliances
- monitoring and reporting on the progress of any corrective actions
- supporting the implementation of corrective and preventive strategies
- participate in the conduct of formal reviews and due diligence, as required
Participate and contribute to an effective and productive team, including:
- demonstrating on a daily basis personal behaviours that support QR values
- contributing to the effectiveness of the team through productive personal behaviour
- taking personal accountability for own development
- being persistent with improvement ideas, including building team member buy-in to ideas
- listening to team members’ improvement ideas and have informed opinions about their merit
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
- Financial Accounting Experience.
- Considerable experience with systems – streamlining/automating accounting and reporting.
- Outstanding interpersonal, liaison and networking skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities in a high volume work environment
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Relationship management
- Commercial focus / business acumen
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.