Job Id OEJ0000001533
Sr. Completion & Testing Engr.
in Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 27th
||Engineering - Completions
A pretigious oil and gas company is looking for a SR. COMPLETIONS AND TESTING ENGINEER for their Sharjah Operations.
Designs, supervises and implements completion operations to help maximize the production.
Completion & Testing
- Determines primary and remedial cementing procedures along with the design of horizontal and multilateral wells.
- Supports operations by handling completions and well testing operations and analysing data.
- Provides input into the specification of completion, well testing and well intervention related equipment and services in accordance with company procedures.
- Provides technical leadership in the design of cost-effective well testing programs, data quality assurance systems, enhanced well testing interpretation models, innovative reservoir characterization/well testing studies, and comprehensive data archiving programs.
Safety, Quality & Environment
- Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management procedures and controls within the feasibility analysis function to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Ensures the effective achievement of Reservoir Development functional objectives through the leadership of the Reservoir Development team – setting individual goals, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – to maximise subordinate and departmental performance.
Reporting and Communication
- Reports to the Director of Exploration & Production on reservoir development issues.
- Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all staff.
Continuous Development of Position
- Leads a culture of continuous improvement and promotes modern technologies that would increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Conducts technical research to be utilised for field development, exploration and drilling plans.
- Recommends subsequent actions to top management.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required:
- Bachelor degree in Geology or related subject preferably with a higher degree (i.e. Master or PHD)
Minimum Professional Experience Required:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in a similar position
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.