Job Id OEJ0000001607
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 13th
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for a Sr. Economist for their Abu Dhabi Office.
Purpose of Job
- Develops Economic and feasibility assessments and studies for company projects.
- Directs risk management activities for projects and recommend project portfolio management schemes.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Engineering/ Energy Studies/Economics
- 8 Years of Refining exprience
- Provide guidance on company’s investments (new development) by developing several scenarios and options to ensure that all proposed investments will have maximum economic return
- Prepare economic, portfolio management, planning and control studies, variance analysis and exception reports for related management reviews.
- Ensures accuracy of assessment matrices and evaluations done to determine feasibility and criticality of project and project investments
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.