Job Id OEJ0000001608
Competency Coord. - Process
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 14th
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for a COMPETENCY COORDINATOR - PROCESS for their Abu Dhabi Office.
Purpose of Job
- Liaises with the Training and Learning Department for the coordination of competency programs activities for all sites trainees in order to improve the competencies and effectiveness of the organisation.
- Gathers and assimilates information to complete the Portfolio and tracks programmes to monitor activities with high integrity.
- Follows-up, updates Implementation table for CBT to achieve the effective application.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with a qualification in HR development or equivalent is preferred.
- 9 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry with at least 5 years in the competency based training activities.
- In-depth knowledge of the Refinery operations.
- Knowledge of refinery jobs
- Knowledge of job analysis and job documentation.
- Knowledge of TNA and TNI.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in Counseling and mentoring skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic language both written and spoken.
- Good project management skills
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.