Job Id OEJ0000001665
Consultant Snubbing Specialist
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 04th
||Engineering - Petroleum
Supports the development process and delivery of safe, effective workover and completion solutions.
Snubbing & Project Planning
- Develops a robust workover program utilizing a snubbing unit and prepares scope of work, technical specifications for snubbing unit and related services.
- Conducts technical evaluation of snubbing unit along with company and equipment audit/inspection.
- Reviews of contracting terms pertaining to snubbing unit services and prepares cost estimates for AFE preparation.
- Directs, supervises and controls all activities pertaining to the workover program. Provides technical trouble shooting when problems occur on the snubbing unit.
- Monitors drilling expenditures daily with the goal of drilling the most cost-effective wells possible.
- Reviews equipment planning with Drilling Engineer, Workover Supervisors and the Material & Logistics Coordinator to ensure timely equipment arrivals and to eliminate equipment overstocking.
- Documents operations risk assessments and WWOPs. Arranges for the pre-spud meeting on the rig to discuss the well instructions and highlight critical issues
- Conducts after actions reviews, and incorporation of lessons learned to enhance learning efficiency of the organization.
- Liaises with Construction personnel to ensure that well platforms are constructed to specifications, in a time and cost-effective manner.
- Ensures safety and environmental performance of all drilling related operations by implementing and maintaining HSE programs.
Reporting and Relationships Management
- Frequent contacts with contracting and petroleum service companies for negotiations and supervision of work.
- Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all the staff.
Continuous Improvement of Position
- Keeps abreast of new development within ow expertise and ensures that team members are provided with such information to improve work effectiveness and efficiency.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical or equivalent technical field
Minimum Professional Experience Required:
- Minimum 8 years working with snubbing units
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.