Job Id OEJ0000001666
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 15th
||Healthy And Safety - HSE
Responsible for the coordination and implementation of HSE policies and procedures during drilling and workover operations. In coordination with the engineering team, the contractors, and the HSE Manager, prepares HSE deliverables, such as progress and compliance reports. Ensures effective communication of HSE policies and documentation across the organization. Provides support to the drilling team and the HSE manager on the planning, generation, and control of HSE procedures and training. Reports to the Drilling Team Leader.
HSE Policies, Procedures and Compliance
- Contributes to the generation, updating, review, and implementation of HSE policies and procedures.
- Ensures effective communication of HSE documentation to internal and external shareholders.
- Advises the drilling team leader on HSE requirements.
- Ensures statistical information/frequency rates are accurate and in line with company’s goals and targets.
HSE Reporting & Control
- Provides HSE input to all periodic and special reports.
- Ensures proper capture and accuracy of HSE-related statistical data
- Contributes to incident investigation and internal HSE audits
- Ensure that all relevant HSE policies, standards, and guidelines are followed by all parties.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with the Staff and service providers.
- Conducts regular research and studies on all HSSE corporate practices – keeps abreast with all new HSE development including relevant international and local regulations.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required:
- Degree in engineering or equivalent as minimum.
- Advanced education in HSE management preferred.
Minimum Professional Experience Required:
- 8-12 years of experience in a HSE drilling function in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Rig experience and knowledge of drilling operations, and rig site safety plans and procedures is a must.
Special Requirements and Conditions:
- Previous field experience in Iraq/KRI preferred.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.