Job Id OEJ0000001673
Posted on: 16th
||Engineering - Maintenance
, Planning/ Scheduling
Job Position: Superintendent Maintenance Planning – Plant Maintenance
To support the Maintenance District & Services Superintendents to achieve the optimum, prioritized quantity and quality of all routine planned or crisis work to be done, safely, by various crafts on a 24/7 basis in his nominated discipline or zone of responsibility,.
Key Results Area:
- Directs & administers the Planning Section of PMD including development of the Section's budget and subsequent management of funds in support of optimized, auditable, cost effective maintenance in line with maintenance policies and budgeted funds.
- Manages the computerised work order control & scheduling system (currently EMPAC).
- Maintain Plant Maintenance statistics, analyse backlogs to monitor and report performance of PMD and its sections and recommend appropriate action.
- Undertake Special Projects as requested by Maintenance Management.
- Ensures the application of the criticality matrix to establish priorities and approve urgent work to ensure resources are optimally allocated.
- Incorporates/facilitates Electrical, Instrument, other trades and other departments' input or services to minimize down time & optimize cooperation between functions.
- Utilizes the company Computerized Maintenance Management System, to monitor, administrate work, authorize requisitions, Contract Management (CMM) and also manpower control and payment system (TAA). To provide comprehensive Maintenance Management control, record & tools for audit and analysis.
- Self-audits the activities, work backlog, budget, expenditure & safety of the sections, to highlight potential improvements and address any deficiencies.
- Special assignments, studies, audits as directed by Maintenance management.
- Detailed practical knowledge & experience of machinery obtained through an Engineering Apprenticeship or similar formal training programme.
- A minimum professional qualification of BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- More than twelve years relevant experience in refinery or other related heavy/process industry.
- Good knowledge of the principles, practices & technology associated with the installation, operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment installed in refineries.
- Must have detailed knowledge of craft practice and procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of Maintenance and Operating Procedures.
- Experienced in & been actively involved in "troubleshooting" machinery problems.
- Good communication skills-English written & verbal. Able to write detailed technical reports and recommendations.
- Computer skills and familiarity with company IT systems.
- Knowledge of Condition Monitoring techniques and their application.
- Good leadership qualities with supervisory and organizational ability and able to issue clear, concise instructions
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.