Job Id OEJ0000001684
Operations Dept Manager
in United Arab Emirates
||Engineering - Chemical
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for an OPERATIONS DEPT. MANAGER for their Ruwais Refinery.
Purpose of Job:
- Delayed Coker and Carbon Black unit experience is must.
- Plans directs and controls all functions and operations of the Propane Dehydrogenation, Delayed Coker and Special Carbon Black Sections, including Calcination and Hydrogen Manufacturing Units and Slurry Hydrotreating, utilising technical and problem solving skills along with specialised engineering knowledge, to ensure the department’s projects are budgeted, planned and implemented, to achieve reliable, efficient and optimum operations.
- Ensures and maintains maximum unit capacities and quality products as per company specifications.
- Provides leadership in emergency situations and re-establishes normal operations as quickly as possible.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- 12 years’ experience in refinery / gas processing plant operations of which 5 years should have been at management level.
- Familiar with international and UAE refinery industry standards and protocols.
- Have knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- High level of relevant technical knowledge and application.
- Excellent organisational, management and planning skills.
- Proven ability to educate and motivate.
- Data analysis and report writing skills.
- Full knowledge of DCS.
- Must have good computer skills e.g. MS Office, MAXIMO.
- Ability to build relationships with staff and contractors with a focus on collaboration.
- Quick and sound decision making and judgement.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to engage in technical discussion and run meetings with engineers and contractors.
- Proficient in verbal and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.