Job Id OEJ0000001692
O&M Plant Engineer
in Doha Qatar
||5-7 years\' District Cooling exp.
||Operations (Other) - Power Plant Operation
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Job Title: Plant Engineer - OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE (DISTRICT COOLING)
- Responsible for complete plant operation and maintenance
- Responsible for multiple plants operation and maintenance
- Responsible for reporting like daily, monthly, annual report, preparation to submit to O&M Manager.
- Responsible to ensure 24x7 uninterrupted chilled water supply to the customer with specified temperature.
- Responsible to attend time to time meeting with customer, clients, contractors and other government agency personnel.
- Responsible to maintain all plant related documents and staffing documents.
- Responsible in coordination with Maintenace Engineer to prepare the Yearly PPM planner for the plant equipment.
- Review designs, drawings, plans and specifications for projects, engineered systems, technical equipment or components from an operation and maintenance perspective.
- Communicate with and manager external suppliers for equipment and services.
- Ensure the plants utilities are built and operated within the stipulated norms and standards.
- Prepare operation and maintenance schemes to optimize the utilization of equipment.
- Actively impose cost efficient long term solutions for the plant construction and maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining plant spares and consumables.
- Responsible for preparing the purchase requisition for plants spares and consumables.
- Responsible for effective utilization of plant spare and consumables.
- Responsible to guide supervisors/operators/technicians to effectively deliver their outputs.
- Responsible to extend the support to O&M Manager to prepare the cost effective department annual budget.
- Responsible to prepare standard operation procedures, maintenance work instructions forms of the plant equipment.
- Responsible to ensure all the plant/Network/ETS equipment is running under good condition, all the maintenance activities are as per the PPM planner schedule. Any deviations and mitigations needs to be planned and communicated to O&M Manager.
- Should understand and follow related procedures of ISO and EHS as implemented for time to time.
- Responsible to carry out time to time work assigned by O&M Manager.
- To document any customer complaints and take actions to ensure that they are effectively closed as per Customer Complaint Handling process.
- Awareness of Functional Objective, QHSE Policy, benefits of following the established Management system as well and implication if not complying with the requirements.
- Awareness of the Significant Environmental Aspects and work related Occupational Hazards.
- Incident Reporting to HSE team in case of any incidents.
- Engaging and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness and improvement of the Management systems.
- BE Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation with 5 -7 years’ District Cooling experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidate with original equipment manufacturer training like McQuay, York, Carrier.
- Applicable engineering theory, methods and practices.
- Apply sound engineering principles to the solution of technical problems.
- Relevant field experience is a must.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Perform engineering calculations and prepare budget cost calculations.
- Recommend and implement suitable operation and maintenance programs
- Communicate effectively and work within a team
- Handle stress, deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Computer skills
- UAE driving license preferred.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.