Job Id OEJ0000001694
PWC Design Manager
in Doha Qatar
||15+ years\' SNG & NG System design and construction
||Design - Draughting
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Job Title: Design Manager – Pneumatic Waste Collection
- Manage the progress of the PWC System design.
- Manage all the design deliverables to meet time-frame, budget and quality constraints.
- Liaise with construction teams to ensure cost effective, constructible designs are produced.
- Participate in the preparation of contract and tender process.
- Coordinate and manage interfaces between the various construction packages.
- Develop pricing, tariff models and schemes.
- Assist in the preparation of bids and proposals.
- Provide input to the finance team on company commercial matters involving technical aspects.
- Participate in preparation of customer agreements.
- Ensure the commercial balance of power invoices received from Kahramaa and power charge made to the customers.
- Fuel consumption forecasting and reconciliations.
- Help develop project KPI’s and budgets.
- Assist in the development of commercial contracts and documents.
- Determine ROI and other key financial measures.
- Initiate performance improvement projects.
- Liaise with external organizations and technology providers regarding systems requirements and maintenance of PWC System.
- Providing technical and commercial support related to PWC.
- Providing guidance and support to the management and technical team in terms of local regulations and international budgets.
- Ensure the delivery of services and programs within the agreed budgets.
- Providing support to all project teams, to resolve any systems issues that may arise.
- Ensures the needs of sub-developer are met during the design stage, during construction stage and during the operation and maintenance.
- Assist in preparing the tender and contract documents for PWC System design.
- Coordinate and manage interfaces between the various design packages.
Educational Qualifications & Skills
- A degree (B.S.) in Engineering or equivalent technical field.
- 15+ years’ experience design and construction in SNG & NG System of large scale projects.
- Operational knowledge of Gas network design software.
- Familiar with industry practices, local regulations, different international standards and new technologies.
- Knowledge of the supplier market and technologies in gas system.
- MBA or business qualifications desirable.
- Good command over English language both oral and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Advanced level skills with MS Word and Excel.
- Strong financial analysis skills
- “Whatever it takes” attitude and “can do” approach.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.