Job Id OEJ0000001696
in Doha Qatar
Modified Date: 10th
||Minimum 8 years\' transportation planning & traffic management exp.
||Engineering - Planning/ Scheduling
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Transportation Planner / Traffic Engineer required for upcoming master planning project beginning in September 2018 in Doha, Qatar.
- Reviews transportation related documents for information and proposing treatments , including transportation policies, transportation strategies, transportation masterplans etc.
- Supervise and lead a team of traffic survey staff and coordinate survey activities.
- Assists with field research, data collection, data analysis, graphics, maps and data presentation, as well as report development.
- Supports planning studies and reports for new and updated plans, programs and regulations including scenario development.
- Participate in public and stakeholder engagement.
- Present subject matter expertise in workshops and meetings.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Transportation Planning or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of transportation planning & traffic engineering experience preferably with 2 or more years on freight planning
- Experience of working within the Middle East is highly advantageous and preferably covering projects in Qatar.
Minimum Skills and role description:
- Expert knowledge and ability to develop transportation plans and interpret the results, identifying alternatives.
- Expert professional knowledge of urban freight planning including national and regional freight planning requirements and multimodal network developments.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written formats technical information pertaining to transportation planning studies, projects and analyses.
- Visum transport modelling skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of GIS is desirable.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.