Job Id OEJ0000001697
in United Arab Emirates
||Engineering - Instrumentation
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for an INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR for their Ruwais Refinery.
Purpose of Job:
- Supervises the installation, preventive, predicative, break down, maintenance, repair and testing of a wide range of electric, electronics, pneumatic and microprocessor based laboratory analytical instruments and process analysers, instrument equipment and associated control systems, distribution control systems (DCS), intercom, telecommunication system and telecom network, custody transfer system instruments, programmable logic controllers (PLC) execution and providing guidance to ensure conformity to statuary and company regulations, dealing personally with more complex maintenance, and participating in shutdown and turnaround maintenance and planning activities.
- Prepare turnaround and modular shutdown plan and material requirement for instrumentation and control systems.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Completion of Technical Higher Diploma.
- 8 year experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic, pneumatic and microprocessor-based instruments and control systems in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Fair knowledge of English
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.