Job Id OEJ0000001710
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 06th
||Drilling - Supervisor
Manage the day to day field operations onlocation Manage all aspects of field applied service Work directly with themanagement team to provide technical expertise and demonstrate Calfrac WellServices best practices
- Responsible for providing crews with propersupport, leadership, and guidance while maintaining a high degree of servicequality
- Ensure adherence to operational, safety,and environmental policies and procedures
- Interact with the customer to providetroubleshooting techniques, job solutions and to confirm all programrequirements are monitored
- Work closely with the engineeringdepartment to provide a consistent approach to the business and to the customer
- Use extensive knowledge of the field to beable to prevent accidents and any other incidents from occurring
- Provide effective communication tomanagement in the District regarding operations and continuousimprovement/training initiatives
- Manage employee and equipment assignmentsand schedules to meet customer requirements to achieve corporate mandate of"Service First"
- Report required information on crew,equipment and job related information in complete and accurate manner
- Ensure field employees’ adherence tooperational policies and procedures to achieve safety objectives.
- Interact with vendors to ensure smooth flowof resources to and from locations.
- Whenrequired provide on-site location support for field personnel (i.e.Supervisors, Operators, and on-site crew).
- Assist Field Manager with running of daily operations
- Participatein interviewing field applicants
KEY ATTRIBUTES ANDCOMPETENCIES:
Must have the ability toadapt to remote and extreme workingconditions while supervising a mobile service line operation · Strongunderstanding of service line capabilities, job types, equipment maintenanceand manufacturing processes · A highly energetic, self-starter comfortableworking in a fast paced environment that is deadline driven and centered on providing quality information · Must be able to interacteffectively and work comfortably with both field and management staff ·Comfortable in a dynamic, project driven, team based environment
- Minimumeducation: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Petroleum or equivalent)
- Minimum of10 years as a total experiences in oil and gas industry, including a minimum 5years in Stimulation engineering for oil and gas wells
- Significant exposure working on multiple unconventional plays assets
- In-depthknowledge of Fracpro, Ghofer and all hydraulic fracture models;
- Substantial supervisory experience in the field as well as in an office-basedenvironment for planning and executing daily operations support;
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.