Job Id OEJ0000001714
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 11th
||Healthy And Safety - Risk Management
Job Title: Sr. Officer (Industrial Security)
Purpose of Job:
- Develops and Maintains company's security and coordinates closely with all the Refining sites, Company's Critical Infrastructure & Coastal Protection authority (CICPA) and other external bodies to identify, develop implement and maintain security standards as per procedures.
- Carries out regular site visits to conduct inspection of security posts, facilities and reports observations and /or violation of security to management.
- To Ensure a governance system is in in place at HSE Division in coordination with the Refining HQ and Facilities/sites
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Risk management or B.Sc in Chemical Engineering , Fire & Safety Engineering or equivalent with accredited certification in emergency response.
- Min. 7 Years experience in industrial security or equivalent
- Having exposure in crisis management and emergency preparedness.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- High levels of personal initiative, creativity and self motivation.
- Knowledge of how to work with and implement an incident command system, understanding of the Disaster Recovery Planning techniques and technologies understanding of the required information security management systems (ISMS) standards, emergency response software and security procedures related to oil and gas industry should have prior experience in law enforcement and security operations
- Fluency in English language
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.