|Job Category:||Operations (Other) - Rigging and Lifting|
Develop, maintain and supply a professional rigging operation that will provide a safe, efficient and reliable total rigging service throughout the Company’s area of operations in order to fulfill the maintenance requirement for this critical service.
Key Results Area
· Ensures accurate and correctly engineered rigging drawings & method statements are produced in order that all rigging & lifting operations are performed to the highest standard and in accordance with the company & International standards.
· Technical assistance: provides expert advice to Engineering and others on methods used for installation/removal of all items of plant equipment, oversees all major and critical rigging & lifting activities and ensures they are performed in accordance with company standards.
· Equipment & Manpower utilization: Collates and analyzes collected data for effective budgeting and control of contractor expense. On the basis of utilization figures, assesses and recommends future equipment requirement(s).
· Maintain ongoing program of collating & recording of weights, dimensions and location of plant equipment for ease of reference when planning lifting operations.
· Review, develop and maintain trade test procedures and training programs for all rigging personnel to ensure rigging activities are performed safely and to recognized best practices.
· HND or equivalent in structural engineering
· 20 years of heavy rigging within the oil industry, together with specialized knowledge of regulations application to cranes & rigging
· Proficient in the use of ‘AutoCAD’ for production of rigging drawings
· LEEA & LOLER certification required
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.