Job Id OEJ0000001869
Expert - Reservoir Engineering
in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 23rd
||Engineering - Reservoir
Requirement For Reservoir Engineering Expert (Management)
- To be company’s technical authority on reservoir management related subjects, under Reservoir Discipline Manager.
- To QC major reservoir management and surveillance plans, and related studies conducted by assets,shareholders or service/consulting companies.
- To endorse scope of work for FDP,surveillance and other related study projects.
- To ensure proper definitions and applications of reservoir management guidelines from company and shareholders.
- To ensure proper planning on reservoir management related training and careerpaths for young Emirati engineers.
- Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering/Reservoir Engineering (PhD preferred)
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills :
- 20years hands-on experience with reservoir surveillance, reservoir management and field development.
- In-depth knowledge of large carbonate reservoirs in Middle East.
- In-depth knowledge on reservoir simulation
- In depth knowledge on EOR/PVT, SCAL, reserves booking, well test and other general reservoir engineering practices.
- Familiarity with well completions and stimulation, drilling, facility engineering, petroleum economics and project management.
- Familiarity with carbonate geology.
- Experience in couching and mentoring less experience engineers
- Reservoir engineering software & tools
- Reservoir Geology
- Surface facilities & Operations
- Business& technical analysis
- Version: 1.0
- Operations / Exploration & Development
- TCSS & DM001 / Specialist,
- EOR Development
- Snr Professional/Specialist/Snr Analyst
- Project Management and company VAP process
- Strategic thinking and options analysis
- Communication and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovation& Creativity
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Negotiating & Influencing
- Mainly office based work with occasional trips to Fields operations/outside office premises.
- Normally air conditioned office with exposure to prevailing Field/Terminal conditions during field visits.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.