Job Id OEJ0000001870
Specialist - Reservoir Mgmt.
in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 23rd
||Engineering - Reservoir
Requirement For Reservoir Management Specialist (IRM Leader)
- Lead the company’s effort on integrated asset/reservoir models.
- Provide technical support to assets on reservoir management subjects
- General reservoir engineering
- Reservoir Geology
- Surface facilities & Operations.
- Business & technical analysis
- Project Management
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geoscience
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 15 years’ experience with general reservoir engineering.
- Experience with integrated asset/reservoir modelling concepts.
- Strong experience with field development, surveillance and piloting.
- Familiar with drilling, well completion/stimulation, and surface facility.
- Familiar with reservoir simulation.
- Familiar with carbonate geology.
- Mainly office based work with occasional trips to Fields operations/outside office premises.
- Normally air conditioned office with exposure to prevailing Field/Terminal conditions during field visits.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.