Job Id OEJ0000001946
Supervisor Site Support
in Ruwais United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 03rd
||Trades - Scaffolding
Requirement For Supervisor Site Support, Scaffolding
Purpose of Job
- Supervises the maintenance activities related to Scaffolding, Painting, Insulation and Refractory.
- Monitor work execution and provide guidance to ensure conformity to Participating OPCO’s regulations and international standards.
- Contributes towards achieving efficient, timely and quality completion of the jobs inside shop as well as site activities in close interaction with OPCOs.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 08 ~ 10 years of job experience in scaffolding, painting / insulation maintenance services preferably within a plant in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Excellent communication skills, industry standards, practices and protocols, Familiar with various types scaffolding techniques, procedures and standards of paintings and experience in various types of installations of scaffoldings and standards.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.