Job Id OEJ0000001948
HR Executive (Qatari)
in Doha Qatar
Posted on: 04th
||Minimum 7 years
||Hr/ Personnel/ Training - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Urgent requirement for a Qatari HR Executive/Manager for a Government-owned Utilities services company based in Doha, Qatar.
- Work closely with HR on recruitment and staff logistics.
- Manage and work with staff and their managers on performance management.
- To always monitor current processes and identify ways to improve these processes and systems.
- Conduct employee orientation, development and training.
- Assists with the implementation of the performance management system that is conducted on an annual base or at the end of a new employee probationary period.
- Maintain all employee training records.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee satisfaction, morale and motivation.
- Complete training and orientation of the company and learn the general work flow of the HRD department.
- Assist HR team in evaluating training programs and asses the needs of employees.
- Utilize and improve data systems that will enhance company performance.
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Assess employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting.
- Carry out employee orientation, development and training logistics.
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system.
- Develop training programs using feedback from employees and supervisors.
- To provide support on day-to-day basis and contributing to the long-run development of HR function.
- To support the HR Manager in providing a comprehensive HR service to managers and staff within the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting and is able to take instructions and directions from the Line Manager.
- Ability to solve most of problems he/she is presented with.
- Required to have the ability to multitask as well as work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Responsible of handling all aspects of HR as well as some administrative functions.
- Administrative writing skills
- Verbal communication
- Maintaining Employee files
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Orienting Employees
- Benefits Administration
- Interviewing Skills
- Supply Management
Education & Experience
- University degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Minimum 7 years working in a HR business environment
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.