Job Id OEJ0000001951
V.P. Corporate Communications
in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 10th
||Management - General
Requirement For Vise President - Corporate Communications & CSR
Brief Posting Description
- Manages, directs and controls the Corporate Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility of the Company which includes formulating all related policies/plans & strategies to create a favourable image both externally and internally and better awareness of the company objectives, vision, mission and values among employees, public and regional entities in line with corporate policies& procedures.
- Oversees establishing and implementing the company’s policies and approaches in respect of Internal and External Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) activities.
- Advises Management on formulating a comprehensive corporate communication identity program and ensures its implementation to achieve a favourable image for the company.·
- Directs the development and ensures delivery of strategic, accurate and effective CEO and Executive Management communication toCompany staff.
- Promotes and supports on BusinessLine, Company wide activities and employee engagement in corporate events, campaigns and in itiatives.
- Oversees quality, consistency and dissemination of relevant information in Company Intranet
- Ensures quality and consistency of messages, content and narratives fore xternal use, focused on the Company business activities and achievements & enable effective utilization across Group external channels, media and events in liaison with Legal, compliance and corporate governance on any communication matter that might affect the reputation of the organization both internally and externally.
- Oversees preparation of CEO’s external communications to promote and protect company and ensures alignment/close collaboration with company Communications.
- Ensures Internal Communication/brandleads in the company are in close liaison with the company Brandteam.
- Liaises with company HQ on externa levents focusing on brand management and external image promotion.
- Directs and ensure coordination with company on all CSR activities, including CSR budget preparation and implementation of CSR initiatives based on theGroup CSR calendar
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relations, communications or equivalent.
- 17 years of experience in related managerial position including at least 7 years in internal and external communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English.
- Excellent management skills.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Regular contacts with CEO and SVPs, regarding communication and CSR matters.
- Regular contact with Legal, Corporate Compliance and Corporate Governance to mitigate any potential reputational risks.
- Regular contacts with peers in company and Group Companies for implementation of external communication initiatives.
- Frequent contacts with external Government and other organizations regarding various communication initiatives.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.