Job Id OEJ0000001978
Accounts Payable Administrator
in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 14th
Requirement For Accounts Payable Administrator
- Handling the day to day accounts payable transactions, including support, confirmation against the contract, and records management. Additionally, will act in general administrative capacity as required.
- Invoice processing, performing the required checks in order to process payment timely
- Verification of invoice accuracy, checked against purchase order or contract
- Follow up as required with vendor for invoice corrections
- Coding invoices to the correct general ledger account and cost centre
- Initiating new vendor set up when required
- Arranging the required approval of invoices
- Coordinating with Payables Business Service Center to ensure timely payment
- Releasing payment by bank transfer via Prague payables
- Provide back up support for Office Administrative functions
- Purchase order preparation
- Records management for office consistent with corporate guidelines
- Perform other appropriate ad hoc tasks as requested by Business Service Manager
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic book keeping, especially in Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Computer experience and knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Excel
- Strict discipline in following corporate policies and procedures.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good team player and helpful attitude
- Arabic language skills a plus
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.