General Terms and Conditions
www.OilExec.com (hereinafter the 'website') is the property of and administered by OilExec International Ltd,(OilExec). OilExec is committed to safeguarding the information collected on this website and is outlining here under the applicable terms and conditions
By using the website the applicant accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
- 1. All information submitted to the website may be considered for any vacancies offered by OilExec or its Client.
- 2. All information submitted on this website will be accessible exclusively for OilExec employees or its clients.
- 3. The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all information supplied is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive, that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- 4. The applicant is aware and agree’s that, he/she can be contacted by OilExec or its Client’s for the purpose of employment or any other reason which will be of OilExec’s business interest, by means of contact information supplied during the application in our website.
- 5. The applicant will not post or transmit to the website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect OilExec's reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity or otherwise could damage or cause a loss in any manner whatsoever to OilExec.
- 6. The applicant agrees that he/she will exercise caution and care not to breach any provision of his/her employment contract and any other contractual obligations he/she may have entered into, by using the Website and providing information as indicated in these terms and conditions.
- 7. OilExec shall in its sole discretion, determine the applicant's compliance with these terms and conditions and shall have the right to prevent, any applicant from using the website without prior notice.
- 8. OilExec makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability or operation of the website or the information contained in it.
- 9. OilExec does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has any role in the selection process, will offer the applicant a position or request an interview.
- 11. The applicant undertakes that he/she will not provide confidential information necessary to access the website, for example passwords and usernames to any third parties. If for any reason whatsoever, OilExec suffers any loss or damage in virtue of direct or indirect dissemination by the applicant, of the confidential information referred in this Clause, OilExec reserves the right to resort to any action available at law.
- 12. The applicant understands and acknowledges that the vacancies advertised on the website will be subject to local recruitment and employment legislation in the country where the job is based.
- 13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the States of Qatar.
OilExec does not accept any liability for any error or omission in relation to the content of the website. OilExec shall not be liable for
any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the website, or any material contained in it by you or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material. The applicant expressly agrees that use of the website is at your sole risk.
OilExec will use information supplied by the applicant (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions, including, where OilExec considers it necessary, the disclosure of the applicant's personal data to related third parties and associated companies.
OilExec is committed to the privacy of the information provided in this website. The Data Protection Act of 2001 requires us to comply with certain regulations which are designed to ensure that any personal data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
OilExec collects personal data about the applicant to help clients in selecting and recruiting personnel. This data consists of information such as that contained within a CV, assessment information, information that is required to be collected by law, as well as aggregate data (such as demographic and geographic trends) derived from processing information collected that may facilitate service improvements.
OilExec considers the security of the applicant's data imperative. Access to the applicant's personal data is only provided to OilExec's staff. Any policy changes (due to business or legislation changes) will be posted on this site or notified through e-mail. If you wish to remove your name from our database, please e-mail us email@example.com or do so by editing your profile.
The copyright in www.OilExec.com belongs to OilExec International Ltd. and all rights are expressly reserved except with the prior written consent of OilExec. The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of all parts of the contents of this Website is expressly prohibited (save only that you may download and print out pages from the Website for the sole purpose of viewing for your own personal use).
OilExec accepts no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of interruption to delivery or delays in accessing the Website, downtime or technical errors, irrespective of the cause. Neither OilExec nor any of its service providers or employees give any warranty that the service will be error free or uninterrupted.
OilExec shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
If you have any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect of the website please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org