Job Id OEJ0000002023
in Doha Qatar
Modified Date: 01st
| Salary: QAR 2000 - 3000 + Transport + Accommodation
||Technician - Instrument
Requirement for Instrument Technician
- Attend to complaints raised by Operations - fault finding and rectification on the same.
- Work along the team (Internal & External) in carrying out Preventive, Corrective and Breakdown maintenance activities related to the District Cooling Plant/Network/ETS.
- Ability/Understand to handlr different types of Calibrators and tools as per the field requirement.
- To coordinate with contractors for assigned activities by Instrumentation Engineer/Supervisor
- Awareness of Functional Objective, QHSE Policy, benifits of following the Established Management System as well and implication if not complying with their requirements.
- Ability to rectify C&I faults
- No Deviation from standard operating procedures/work instructions
Knowledge skills/Experiences/Job Related Competencies
- Read and interpret Technical Drawings and specifications
- Recommend and implement suitable operation and maintenance programs
- Communicate effectively and work within a team
- Handles Stress, Deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Computer skills
Educational Qualification & Experience Profile
- Engineering Diploma/ITI Instrumentation or equal with 3-5 years experience
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation & Controls with 2-3 years of experience
- Ability to read and interpret manuals, drawings etc
- Troubleshooting skille
- English reading/writing/speaking skills.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.