Job Id OEJ0000002025
Lead Process Engineer
in Karachi Pakistan
Modified Date: 24th
||15 - 25 Years
||Engineering - Process
- The candidate will be required to develop and implement licensing strategy, provide guidance for project design related consultancy / basic engineering, FEED, detailed engineering, technical clarification, coordination with PMC and contractors, plot plan, basis of design, licensor package and schedule.
- He should have hands-on experience of Hysis and must be able to implement HSE codes, acts and laws, and ensure compliance of all safety standards. Analyze operations data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements and participate in project reviews, HAZOP, HAZID and SIL.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of process optimization and rationalization, process modelling software, operation and control philosophy of various control systems.
- He will be responsible for managing process design by licensor, maintaining progress, integrity, quality and accuracy of process design work.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from a PEC accredited university, preferably coupled with an MBA degree.
- Proficiency is required in handling Front End Engineering & Design (FEED) with/without licensor units, detailed design of grass-root refinery, processing plants and brown field is mandatory.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design and operations of licensing units, hydrotreating complex, isomerization & alkylation is required.
- The candidate must have the requisite expertise to deal with renowned multiple licensors.
- At least 15-25 years’ relevant experience in a Petrochemicals, Refinery Process Design, Commissioning and Operations.
- Must have working experience with multinational, petrochemicals, oil & gas companies on international and/or Pakistan based mega projects.
- Owner’s side experience with international exposure in refinery process design, commissioning and operations, and working on senior position in oil & gas including proven cost saving measures (value in USD).
- Must have vast experience and knowledge in FCC (Fluid Catalytic Cracking) and DCU (Delayed Coker Unit).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.