Job Id OEJ0000002060
Sr. Project Engineer (Civil)
in Karachi Pakistan
Modified Date: 25th
||Engineering - Civil
- Capability to interpret GeoTechnical findings and to assess Site mitigation measures, should have proven track record of completing full Project Life Cycle for Mega Projects.
- Supervise and inspect civil works as per Contractual Conditions, Drawings, including Applicable prevailing Building Codes and Standards.
- Manage Site Risk.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering Degree (Civil)
- Minmum 15 years of working experience preferably in Oil & Gas.
- Experience of working full project life cycle from basic and detailed design, through to Construction.
- Multiple years of experience from owner side Licensor, Design and consultant experience
- Experience working in JV, PMC or Integrated Project Management Team Project environment.
- Experiance of full Project Lifecycle of FEED, DED & EPC
- Solid experience in project execution.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.