Job Id OEJ0000002061
in Karachi Pakistan
Posted on: 25th
||10 - 12 Years
||Engineering - Process
- Fully conversant with Process Design Requirement, Refinery Technologies, Refinery Configuration Schemes
- Work as a Key to Process Design, Licnesing Technologies, Basic Engineering Design Package, FEED, Detail Eng., Technical Clarifications, Plot Plan, Basis of Design, Licensor Package and Schedule.
- Responsible for Process Engineering, Design
- Responsible for Co-ordination with PMC, Process Licensors, FEED contractor, EPC contractor during FEED, Construction, commissioning, Startup.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Chemical Engineering.
- At least 10-12 years Owner's side Experience, Refinery Process Design, Commissioning and Operations.
- Multiple years Experience on Owner side, Licensor, Design and Consultant experience
- Proficiency in handling Front End Engineering and Design with / without licensor units, Detail Design for Grass Root Refinery, Processing Plants and Brown Field is mandatory.
- Must have Experience of Design FCC & DCU Process Technology
- A demonstrated understanding in process modelling software, interpretation of PIMS results, Operation and Control Philosophy of various Control Systems and Subsystems to be employed is essential.
- Experience of Interaction with PMC, FEED & EPC Contractor.
- Well versed with HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and Design Safety.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.