Job Id OEJ0000002075
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 14th
||Drilling - Supervisor
Requirement For Drilling Supervisor:
HSE & integrity experience:
- Ensures that Company HSE policies, procedures, regulations and objectives are effectively implemented.
- Execute the program in safe and integral manner.
- knowledge of recent HSE tools, technics & incident investigations.
- Knowledge in HSE management systems
- Experience with SIMOPS.
- Ability to develop risk assessments.
- being able to lead both HSE and operation execution by demonstrating, motivating crew and leading by example. Lead operation and HSE meetings.
- Planning ahead for logistics and personnel.
- Knowledge in different type of fluids (water base mud, oil base mud, completion fluids, etc.)
- Knowledge in different cementing operations (primary, liner, squeeze, balance cement plugs, etc.)
- Knowledge in liner operations.
- Knowledge in different BHA types (motor, rotary, RSS, etc).
- Trouble shoot operational challenges and hole problems.
- Extended reach drilling.
- Whipstock operations.
- Completion operations.
- Rig move operations requirement, preparation and execution.
- Casing annulus sustained pressure remedial operations.
- Anti-collision awareness for both surface and deep collision risks.
- Knowledge in different drilling software. Experience in openwells software for daily reports.
- Ability to monitor well cost by managing rental equipment and personnel.
- Ability to mentor and train new developees.
- Performance driven. Identify potential opportunities to enhance and mitigate lost time.
- Preferably to have experience in both Drilling and workover operations.
- Preferably to have HPHT experience.
- Preferably to have coil tubing and well testing experience.
- Degree in Technology / Engineering.
- Valid IWCF certified at supervisor level.
Years of experience:
- 10 + years in Drilling business.
- Main experience should be in Drilling operations side (offshore/Onshore) with ERD knowledge.
- Special requirement is required for some candidate to have HPHT experience.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.