Job Id OEJ0000002111
Network Design Envr. Engineer
Posted on: 12th
||Environment - Environmental Engineer
Job Title: Network Design Environmental Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution and with a professional career development record all as approved by the Engineer.
- Chartered Engineer in recognized Professional Institution, all to the approval of the Engineer is highly desirable.
- Minimum 15 years of demonstrable experience, of which 7 years as an open cut and microtunneling, sewerage, surface and ground water networks design engineer in similar or works with coordination with stake holders, government agencies, organization, department, etc.
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in designing and reviewing similar open cut and microtunneling surface & ground water networks under Design & Build projects undertaken with the city and its Environmental impact.
- Must be able to Manage and review multi-disciplinary project inputs critically access the application of design criteria, check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness.
- Lead external and internal coordination pertinent to sewerage, surface & ground water design and construction.
- Review, comment / recommend acceptance or otherwise of related contractors' / and their consultant submissions.
- Liaise with utilities providers and other internal and external stake holders.
- Performance of actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.