Job Id OEJ0000002150
Senior Marine Captain
Modified Date: 15th
||Marine/ Diving/ ROV - Superintendant
- Inspection of foreign and national ships
- Issuing all necessary certificates for sailing of national ships.
- Monitoring the performance of the accredited rating agencies in the State.
- Submit the required reports according to the maritime agreements to International Maritime Organization (IMO) website.
- Receive circulars from International Maritime Organization (IMO) and circulate it to the competent authorities.
- Conduct technical studies and give an opinion on adherence to maritime conventions
- Accreditation and follow-up of security and safety procedures at sea ports, including commercial and industrial ports, private and tourist ports.
- Issuing and certifying seafarers' certificates.
- Issuing the maritime passport.
- Technical Consultancy.
- Any relevant functions assigned to them.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate of high seas captain issued by a recognized maritime academy.
- Working experience on commercial ships for a period of not less than three years as a captain or five years in the post of the first officer.
- At least three years of experience in the field of maritime inspection and vessel inspection.
- To have certificates of participation in training courses in the field of maritime safety
- Full knowledge of international maritime conventions and codes issued by the International Maritime Organization.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- More than 10 years of experience.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.