Job Id OEJ0000002152
Marine Performance Specialist
Modified Date: 15th
||Marine/ Diving/ ROV - Superintendant
Job Title: Marine Performance Quality Specialist
- Review and evaluate procedures in all sections of the maritime sector.
- Conduct periodic internal audit to ensure the quality of performance and ensure that the procedural guide for each department is followed.
- Follow-up studies prepared by the quality consultant.
- Periodic reporting of deficiencies.
- Develop plans for performance improvement.
- Any relevant functions assigned to them.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate of captain / senior engineer from a recognized maritime academy
- Master's degree in one of the relevant fields.
- Diploma in quality management or a professional certificate in quality.
- Experience of not less than 20 years in the field of maritime transport.
- An experience that is no less than the ability to lead a team of work from a quality specialist.
- A skill in statistical analysis.
- Ability to direct data collection teams through questionnaires and interviews.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.