Job Id OEJ0000002158
Modified Date: 15th
Job Title: Key Performance Indicators Specialist
Key Performance Indicators Expert Job Description (General Framework):
- Monitoring and analyzing data related to national and international performance indicators
- Identify defect spots and diagnose gaps in performance indicators
- Prepare proposals and recommendations to improve the level of performance indicators
- Developing reciprocal relations with relevant international organizations
- Formation and training of a specialized team in the same field
Key Performance Indicators Expert Job Description (detailed):
- Participate in the collection and analysis of data from preliminary studies
- Monitor national and international indicators to understand the performance
- Analyzing international publications and providing analytical findings to the Department for policy / program / project development
- Identify appropriate analytical techniques for data and business problem - descriptive, diagnostic, predictive or indicative
- Training and enabling users to process and analyze indicators
- Monitor developments in international research methodologies and statistical methods and highlight their impacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Business or equivalent.
- More than 20 years of experience.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.