Job Id OEJ0000002159
Modified Date: 15th
||Engineering - Planning/ Scheduling
- Preparation of basic tracks of strategic plans and participation in the processing and follow-up implementation
- Prepare the operational plan for the department and its timetables and follow up their implementation
- Supervising the procedures for verifying the actual compliance with the procedures related to the work of the department
- Prepare periodic reports on the activities and practices of the Section and submit them to the department manager
- Distribution of tasks and responsibilities among the staff of the department
- Identify the training needs of the employees in the department
- Determine the necessary requirements of human cadres to work in the department
- Participation in the preparation of reports of the performance of employees in the department
- Supervising the control and organization of files and documents for the work of the Section
- Supervising the organization of the database for the work of the department and updating it.
- Supervising the daily work of the department and following up its operational activities
- Represent the department in the relevant administrative and executive meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent.
- More than 20 years of experience.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.