Job Id OEJ0000002196
Specialist - Corrosion
in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 26th
||Engineering - Corrosion
Requirement For Specialist, Corrosion & Material Selection
- Develop, review & rollout procedures, guidelines and standards related to corrosion management of critical static facilities installed at company Assets in line with the overall inspection and corrosion management strategies, leadership direction, international standards and company business requirements.
- Review, monitor and verify the static equipment corrosion rates and ensure that are maintained within acceptable limits and risk of failure is maintained with in ALARP level.
- Act as corrosion control subject matter expert for surface facilities static equipment
- Conduct failure investigations, root cause analysis for Loss of Primary Containment (LOPC) incidents with static facilities. Promote implementation of new technologies for Corrosion Management.
- Develop, Review & Update Corrosion Monitoring & Corrosion Control Standards including production chemicals.
- Review and endorse Corrosion Management plans.
- Evaluate effectiveness of Corrosion control systems.
- Develop and Monitor Corrosion Management KPI`s
- Support Asset Integrity Management Systems (AIMS) activities and new technology trials.
- Lead Technical Audits & Failure Investigations.
- Support implementation of AIMS across Assets
- Bachelor Degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical /Chemical Engineering.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 10 year experience in similar role including 5 years in a senior positions related to Corrosion & inspection
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.