Job Id OEJ0000002197
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 26th
||Geoscience - Petro physicist
Requirement For Petrophysicist:
Purpose and Scope:
- Support the team identify and quantify hydrocarbon resources, define their associated uncertainties, optimize their appraisal and find/implement the optimum development option.
Accountabilities & KPI'S:
- Contributes to the preparation of data acquisition programs, incl. Cores, logs and tests for formation evaluation and well-and reservoir -monitoring.
- Data is accurate and relevant.
- Feedback from team members.
- Supervises logging operations.
- Reports and programmes are clear and delivered on time.
- Recommends solutions to routine operational problems in specific discipline areas.
- Routine operational problems resolved effectively.
- Assesses quality and validity of captured data and its meaning to ensure accurate analyses.
- Conducts routine, well defined studies to identify the presence of hydrocarbons, evaluate reservoir characteristics and associated risks and uncertainties.
- Contributes to a range of more complex studies to meet project requirements, developing concise, regular and ad-hoc reports on time, as required.
- Gains a basic appreciation of the commercial relationship with logging contractors and identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Keeps up to date with changing trends, technical innovation, new techniques and procedures.
- Understands and adheres to HSE and engineering policies to minimize risk and meets required standards.
- Safe working at all times. No lost time through accidents
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.