Job Id OEJ0000002206
Specialist - Petrophysics
in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 17th
||Geoscience - Petro physicist
- Represents technical authority for all Formation evaluation from logs matters within the company.
- Defines standards for logs QC and interpretation in the assets.
- Supports assets in determining logging program.
- Identifies logs interpretation and QC challenges across all assets and implements new technologies and workflows.
- Captures logs interpretation and QC related lessons learned / best practices and ensures their communication across assets.
- Plan and conduct meetings / workshops with assets to ensure they receive the necessary technical support and advice on Petrophysics (Formation evaluation from logs) initiatives.
- Participate in the identification of company technical challenges. Evaluate new technologies, tools or techniques and decide on their suitability to address these challenges.
- Coordinates with shareholders and other groups on relevant logs interpretation and QC proposals to ensure best practices are captured.
- Captures lessons learned and best practices to develop standards, processes and other documentations.
- Initiates and participates in bench marking of technologies and processes.
- Develops and maintains a record track of unit’s achievements against objectives.
- Organizes and contributes to internal and external knowledge sharing initiatives
- B.Sc. degree in petro-technical discipline, Master degree is preferable.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
- 10 years in petro-technical discipline (Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geoscience), of which 5 years in a specialist role.
- International experience is preferable
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.