Job Id OEJ0000002229
Specialist - Quality Assurance
in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 22nd
||Management - QA/ QC
- Implements the corporate quality compliance assurance program to ensure adherence with the quality standards, specifications, manuals, systems, processes and procedures in the areas of: Engineering & Major Projects - including design, fabrication, and construction; support disciplines and business processes – including the supply chain and procurement processes; and materials and chemicals utilization;
- Ensures that Quality standards, specifications, manuals, and systems for materials, chemicals, third party inspection and equipment calibration are developed and maintained up to date;
- Reviews, in coordination with line stakeholders, existing quality systems and business processes to identify inefficiencies, potential weaknesses and risks;
- Assure the independence and quality work of lab testing
- Participates in developing the self-audit program for quality assurance matters;
- Conducts audits, spot-checks and investigations, analyzes findings, prepares reports, and maintains records for areas/activities within scope of responsibility;
- Monitors and investigates reported quality compliance concerns;
- Develops corrective action responses to audits and investigations’ findings;
- Summarizes compliance issues and communicates any matter deemed as a potential risk or weakness to supervisor. Makes recommendations to improve compliance;
- Maintains awareness of compliance issues related to areas of responsibility across the organization;
- Works with business unit leaders to increase awareness of the business compliance program;
- Coordinates with colleagues in Supply Chain, Engineering & Major Projects, and Planning & Support units to identify risk areas in the third party inspection and related matters.
- Monitor status of punch lists/ defective material during commissioning and operations of new projects. Identify in quality control shortfall accordingly.
- Keeps abreast with latest quality compliance standards, programs, and methodologies; and recommends utilization where applicable;
- Participates in the development and training of department members with emphasis on integrating UAE national employees.
- B.Sc. or BA with 6-8 years experience in business management/audit related to oil & gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of corporate processes, quality management and control systems
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14000 (preferred)
- Experience with Total Quality Management (TQM) (preferred)
- Candidate should:
- have strong written and oral communication skills
- be analytical, independent, and self-motivated
- be flexible, and capable of multi-tasking
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.