Job Id OEJ0000002240
Offshore Structural Engineer
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 07th
||Engineering - Structural
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop structural inspection scope, workpacks;
- Carry out structural inspection when necessary;
- Compile structural inspection reports, propose repair recommendations as per company requirements.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum bachelor degree in structural engineering or equivalent discipline;
- Valid Offshore Safety Training Certificate (OPITO), IMIST;
- Fit for Offshore visit.
- Minimum 5 years of integrity or in-service inspection experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry
- Preferable experience of working with aged assets in regulated offshore oil & gas environment in either North Sea, Europe, Australia or USA;
- Demonstrable understanding of the subject matter (related to aged assets);
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Excellent communication, reporting skills in English (verbal and written).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.