Job Id OEJ0000002241
Offshore Structural Inspector
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 07th
||Quality/ Inspection - Inspection- Quality
, Inspection- Welding
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out structural inspection as per company procedures;
- Compile structural inspection reports, propose repair recommendations.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Welding Inspector qualification (CSWIP or equivalent);
- Coating Inspector certification would be an advantage;
- Valid Offshore Safety Training Certificate (OPITO), IMIST;
- Fit for Offshore visit.
- Minimum 5 years of in-service inspection experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Excellent communication, reporting skills in English (verbal and written).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.