Job Id OEJ0000002242
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 07th
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out NDT of static mechanical equipment, piping, risers, cranes and structures;
- Compile reports of inspections as per company requirements, templates.
Education & Qualifications Required (All certifications shall be valid):
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- ASNT Level II in relevant application;
- OEM Certification (or equivalent) in the relevant specialized NDT technique;
- Valid Offshore Safety Training Certificate (OPITO), IMIST;
- Fit for Offshore visits.
- Minimum 3 years in-service inspection experience either in the onshore or the offshore Oil & Gas industry, depending on the requirement;
- A minimum 2 years practice of the specialized technique following the OEM certification;
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, MS Office – Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.