Job Id OEJ0000002245
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 07th
||Engineering - Metallurgy
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out metallurgical activities at work site (replicas, hardness testing, positive material identification, etc.), either onshore or offshore;
- Compile metallurgical reports as per company requirements, templates.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum bachelor degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Metallurgy);
- Valid Offshore Safety Training Certificate (OPITO), IMIST;
- Fit for Offshore visits.
- Minimum 5 years in-service failure assessment (laboratory and in-situ);
- Preferable experience of working with aged assets in regulated offshore oil & gas environment in either North Sea, Europe, Australia or USA;
- Demonstrable understanding of the subject matter (related to aged assets);
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Excellent communication, reporting skills in English (verbal and written).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.