Job Id OEJ0000002246
Fabric Maintenance Coordinator
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 07th
Role & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and maintain 5-year, 1-year, 90-days, 28-days plans for Fabric Maintenance Inspection activities;
- Input into the Clients planning process in sufficient detail to meeting planning gate criteria and upload into the Computerized Maintenance Management System (ORACLE EAM);
- Develop FM Inspection workpacks, implement FM Inspection programmes;
- Review overdue FM anomalies and propose campaigns for closure;
- Monitor and support offshore FM Inspection activities at sites;
- Continually review and ensure optimum processes and personnel are in place to enhance efficiencies and improve productivity;
- Work with Integrity and Inspection personnel to develop inspection strategies and programmes to address threats to the assets ‘fabric’ integrity;
- Review of FM Inspection reports, enter anomaly in Client e-integrity reporting database;
- Facilitate Fabric Maintenance anomalies review meetings, initiate agreed corrective actions into Client processes
- Ensure that all Fabric Maintenance inspection activities are carried out on schedule and giving Client adequate notice and justification of any adverse impact to the plan attainment.
- Prepare and publish weekly and/or monthly FM inspection progress reports.
Education & Qualifications Required (All certifications shall be valid):
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant Engineering discipline;
- Valid Offshore Safety Training Certificate (OPITO), IMIST;
- Fit for Offshore visits.
- Minimum 10 years Fabric Maintenance Inspection experience in the oil and gas industry;
- Previous offshore experience as Coating Inspector, FM Surveyor;
- Experience in project planning (Primavera, MS Project) and preparation of work requests for upload into the Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo, SAP or Oracle);
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), including Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.