Job Id OEJ0000002247
Fabric Maintenance Inspector
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 07th
Job Title: Fabric Maintenance Inspector
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out Fabric Maintenance Inspection of offshore topside static mechanical equipment, piping, risers, cranes and structures – monitor condition, perform survey if necessary;
- Carry out periodic QA/QC inspection as directed by the Client;
- Supervision of FM contractor when required by Client;
- Close-out review of anomalies or completed FM activities;
- Compile reports of inspections as per company requirements, templates.
- Report daily progress on all FM related activities to FM Coordinator.
Education & Qualifications Required (All certifications shall be valid):
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- NACE COATING Inspection Program (CIP) Level 2;
- Coating System Training Inc. NORSOK;
- Valid Offshore Safety Training Certificate (OPITO), IMIST;
- Fit for Offshore visits.
- Minimum 10 years coating inspection / QA/QC experience in the oil and gas industry;
- Experience as Offshore Fabric Maintenance surveyor, verification, close-up of FM project;
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, MS Office – Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.