Job Id OEJ0000002248
Offshore Integrity Engineer
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 08th
||Engineering - Integrity
Role & Responsibilities:
- Directly promote sound HSE management in all activities associated with this role and promote the utilisation of Clients STAR Program;
- Ensure effective offshore co-ordination with the Operations and Construction Groups, the Inspection Contractor and with the A&OIA Group onshore;
- Review and ensure completeness of inspection workpacks prior inspection team mobilization;
- Undertake or supervise planned inspections, opportunity inspections and MCDR / Anomaly investigations of process plant, vessels, pipe work and structures to support enhancement of the asset integrity assurance programs;
- Review and report inspection contractor findings, provide specialist support and liaise between groups both offshore and onshore regarding definition of Quality Plans for remedial works required. Ensure remedial works are undertaken, inspected and reported in accordance with agreed Quality Plans;
- Focal point for advising offshore operations/maintenance regarding application and suitability of permanent and temporary repairs on static mechanical equipment, piping and risers;
- Provide offshore performance management of inspection contractor(s) with on-going review and periodic audit of personnel competency and inspection activities undertaken for compliance with procedures;
- Support Operations in preparation for acceptance of Construction works offshore by witnessing of key inspections / tests and review for completeness of plant inspection and certification dossiers prior to commissioning and PSSR reviews;
- Periodic review of offshore fabrication of components and site welding practices to ensure compliance to the required specifications, standards and Client procedures;
- Periodic review of offshore painting and coating practices to ensure compliance to the required specifications, standards and Client procedures;
- Periodic review of significant tests on Safety Critical Elements (SCE) to ensure compliance to the SCE ITM strategy on behalf of SCE Authority / Owner;
- Support Operations and Maintenance Groups offshore to prepare for internal and external Integrity Assurance audits;
- Provide daily reporting as per Clients requirements.
Education & Qualifications Required (All certifications shall be valid):
- Minimum bachelor degree in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- API 510 Certified Pressure Vessel Inspector;
- ASNT Level II in UT, MPT, LPT and RT;
- NACE/BGAS Painting coating Certifications;
- CSWIP /AWS Welding Inspector;
- Conversant with API 570, 571, 579, 580;
- Valid Offshore Safety Training Certificate (OPITO), IMIST;
- Fit for Offshore visits.
- Minimum 10 years in-service inspection experience (offshore);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as OIE (offshore);
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and calculation methods, design details, Codes, Static equipment’s Standards and Specifications ASTM, ASME & API;
- Strong knowledge level of inspection procedures, inspection techniques as well as inspection management systems such as RBI;
- Able to perform Level 1 Fitness For Service assessments (as per API 579);
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, MS Office - Word, Excel & Power Point Required;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.