Job Id OEJ0000002256
Modified Date: 17th
||Engineering - Mechanical
Job Position: Construction Manager
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Minimum 18 years or more experience in construction project specifically in Oil and Gas sector (at least worked in 2 refinery project)
- Gulf experience with minimum of 10 yrs
- Should have executed from start to end at least 4 to 5 projects in similar role
- A minimum of 10 years’ of experience as a Piping Construction Manager, in the Oil & Gas Projects
- Should have executed at least 100million US $ value of construction projects comprising Min 400,000 Dai inch of piping and 7000 Día inch of structural steel erection
- Should have executed following structures utilities of refinery - Air compressor plat, Desalination plant, high lifting pump, HP boilers, HPU Unit etc., 5000 tons equipment erection.
- Shall manage minimum 4 to 6 discipline managers, 10 to 15 discipline engineers and work force of 2000 nos for at least 2 projects
- Executed the following: HP BOILER, CONDENSATE POLISHING MIXED BED PACKAGE,ACTIVATED CARBON FILTERS PACKAGE, RECOVERED CONDENSATE COOLER,HP BOILER FEED WATER PUMPS (Turbine/Motor Driven),CONDENSATE RECOVERY VESSELS (Degassing Tower + Storage tank),BOILER FEED WATER DEAERATOR (Degassing Tower + Storage tank),AIR COMPRESSOR Package, DRIED AIR RECEIVERS, AIR DRYER PACKAGE,AIR COMPRESSOR Package (Turbine & motor Driven, DESAL 6 PLANT UNIT PACKAGE,DESALINATION PLANT SALT WATER FEED STRAINERS PACKAGE, HPU Package, PRESSURE SWING ADSORPTION.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Having leadership quality to manage all indirect and direct manpower at site and deliver the planned progress.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.