Job Id OEJ0000002258
Modified Date: 17th
Job Position: Contracts Engineer
- Should be through with contract and able to prepare the synopsis for the easy understanding of the team members
- Should be able to identify all risks in the contract and able to suggest the mitigation plan and make understand the mitigation plan to the team members for smooth implementations and closely monitor the the implementation and update the management and client as and when required
- Contract Review, Cost Analysis and Allocation, Interdisciplinary Cost co-ordination.
- Preparation Processing of Claims and follow ups, Invoice follow ups,
- Assist in ensuring all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipments)
- Support in the assessment of the contract conditions in respect of responsibilities, obligations and liabilities of the Client and the contractor to consider what if any, factors that link to the claim related cost and /or time.
- Support in preparing claims relating to EOT, Delay & Disruption, and Defective Performance.
- Support in preparation of RFQ, evaluation, agreement , mitigating claims of sub contractor
- Participates actively in implementation of HSE Management by site visits, audits, inspections and meetings.
- Follows up and reviews progress of HSE programs and issues on a regular basis, such as STOP,
- Competence Enhancement, Forums, Health Status, and Training Status.
- Participates in the division’s incident investigation, review and follow up.
- BSc. Engineering, B Tech or BE graduate (Mechanical)
- Additional advantage if following qualifications are there LLB, PMP, CCP,
- MBA, MRICS Knowledge of FIDIC is must
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in project management for onshore oil and gas construction.
- Minimum 5 years experience gained in the Middle East.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in similar position essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of spoken Arabic is an advantage.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.