Job Id OEJ0000002274
in Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 01st
||Commercial/ Financial/ Legal - Analyst- Market
, Analyst- Commercial
, Analyst- Business
Conduct research and provide investment execution support to the company team. Develop presentations and perform data analysis and financial modelling as required. Provide investment management support for the existing portfolio.
- Undertake initial screening of investment opportunities against the company investment criteria
- Build financial models for evaluating investment opportunities and provide inputs for strategic recommendations where appropriate
- Assist investment managers/department head with commercial and financial due diligence on companies, perform market research and financial analysis, including review of historical and projected financial information
- Contribute to the drafting of investment papers for review by investment managers/department head before submission to the Investment Committee
- Support all aspects of investment management of portfolio companies including monitoring operational performance, analyzing monthly financial statements, prepare quarterly valuations using various valuation methodologies
- Prepare monthly/quarterly update reports for submission to the Executive Committee
- Support the development of a pipeline of new investment / business opportunities by conducting targeted research and providing recommendations in relation to the identification of new opportunities consistent with the investment strategy and growth plans of the company
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with a range of external advisory firms, investment banks and other key stakeholders
Research and Project Delivery
- Conduct detailed research across various sectors at request of senior management
- Prepare reports, research papers, strategic analysis and presentations of a sufficiently high standard for senior management
Reporting and Working Relationships:
- Report to Director, on all activates related to own responsibilities
- Liaise with external and internal parties on corporate finance / investment matters as required
- Exhibit and maintain excellent and supportive relationships internally within the company
Continuous Improvement of Position:
- Conduct regular research and studies to enhance industry knowledge by attending relevant conferences and seminars
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business from a top-tier university.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) (at least cleared Level I) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) from a globally-recognised business school would be an added advantage.
Minimum Professional Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years of post-degree work experience in top tier firms within any of the following functions: investment banking, principal investments, corporate finance / mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital or management consulting and preferably some time spent working within the technology sector.
Special Requirements and Conditions
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including financial modelling in Excel
- Proficiency with MS Power Point
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to relate sensitively to a wide and diverse range of individuals and organisations
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Willing to travel, as required
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.