Job Id OEJ0000002275
Manager – Investments
in Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 20th
||8 - 10 Years
||Management - Asset Management
- Chartered Financials Analyst
Responsible for identifying and executing new investments and divestments activities. Monitor the existing investments portfolio of the company. Build professional relationships with partners & associates, industry networks, financial institutions and external stakeholders.
REPORTS TO: The Director
- Member of the Company Department / Coaching
- Mentor and work closely with junior level team members
- On-boarding new team members
- Participate in the business development efforts within the Company Department including identifying potential investment targets
- Attend local and international forums, conferences, and networking events to build a professional network and actively create visibility for the Company within the investment community with specific focus on technology and entrepreneurship
Investment Acquisition & Divestitures
- Identify potential investment targets, and participate in setting the strategic value creation plan
- Build strong relationships with business leaders to facilitate the acquisition / investment process
- Manage relationships with third party advisors on several due diligence aspects including tech, commercial, financial, tax and legal due diligence
- Evaluate potential investment opportunities using a range of strategic, financial and operational tools
- Conduct financial data analysis to assist in critical financial decisions
- Develop / review investment papers and presentations for submission to the Investment Committee and to the Executive Committee
- Deal structuring including defining and negotiating transaction terms
- Ensure all agreed commercial and financial terms are reflected in the transaction documents
- Support the Director and senior management on analysis of major investments – engage with concerned personnel and assigned team to ensure project goals are achieved in a timely and effective manner
- Perform all transaction work related to divestitures including preparing all required information, investment decks, data room, etc., negotiating deal terms, legal aspects, etc.
- Provide strategic support to the portfolio of companies and work closely with senior management teams to ensure the delivery of the required support
- Ensure the Company’s best interests are served through the active participation in committees of these ventures
- Monitor regularly all investments and maintain strong relationships with GPs/Funds and prepare regular reports to submit to the Executive Committee
Reporting and Communication
- Prepare reports, presentations, notes, memos and other related materials as required for the Executive Committee
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external parties. This includes communication with professional advisory firms in finance, strategy, accounting and others.
- Exhibit and maintain excellent working relationships with all the staff
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
- A bachelor’s degree from a top tier university, with a CFA or an MBA from a globally-recognised business school.
Minimum Professional Experience Required
- A VP / Principal level Investment Banking / Venture Capital Specialist. Minimum of 8 to 10 years of professional experience in venture capital, investment banking, principal investments, corporate finance / mergers & acquisitions, or any other equity-related investment activity with at least 2 years within a management role.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.